Pursuant to the latest memorandum issued by the Office of the President on March 16, 2020, regarding “COMMUNITY QUARANTINE OVER LUZON,” this municipality will implement the following, on top of momentary suspension of classes, school activities and mass gatherings:
1. STRICT HOME QUARANTINE FOR ALL. Movement only allowed to access basic necessities such as food and health services.
ONLY ONE PERSON PER FAMILY IS ALLOWED TO BUY FOOD AND ESSENTIAL ITEMS.
2. WORK FROM HOME ARRANGEMENT IN THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH. However, health and emergency frontline services shall continue its full operation in order to maintain unimpeded delivery of services to our constituents. THESE OFFICES ARE: Mayor’s Office, MDRRMO, MHO & MENRO.
3. Only those private establishments providing basic necessities and such activities related to food and medicine production, i.e. public markets, supermarkets, groceries, convenience stores, hospitals, medical clinics, pharmacies and drug stores, food preparation and delivery services, water-refilling stations shall be open.
4. MASS PUBLIC TRANSPORT shall be suspended.
5. Land and sea travel shall be restricted.
(Date posted: March 17, 2020)