For those who have reached voting age (18 years old and above) may file their applications for registration as new voters. Applications for correction of entries, change of name and transfer of registration records likewise be accepted.
For those voters who are already registered may also apply for Validation of their registration record to ensure that they may be able to vote in the next elections.
The COMELEC office is open from Monday to Saturday, including Holidays, from 8:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. don’t forget to bring a Valid I.D.
LIST OF VALID I.D’S
- Current employee’s identification card (ID), with the signature of the employer
- Or authorized representative;
- Postal I.D;
- Student’s ID or library card, signed by the school authority;
- Senior Citizen’s ID;
- Driver’s License;
- NBI/PNP clearance;
- SSS/GSIS ID;
- Integrated Bar of the Philippine (IBP) ID;
- License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) and;
- Any other valid ID.Election Officer may also ask for copies applicants Birth Certificate to verify an applicant’s age and Billing Statements to verify an applicant’s residence.
Voter’s registration will run until OCTOBER 31, 2012.