Human Resource and Management Office
Frontline service : Employment at the Municipal Government
About the Service : Employment opportunities in the municipal government are open
- All qualified men and women provided that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled
- Job vacancies are posted at the bulletin boards of the municipal building for the information of the municipal employees as the prospective applicants.
- Application for employment should be submitted to the office of the Mayor or to the Office of the Municipal Administrator.
Client Group : General Public
- Application Letter
- Resume with latest passport size ID picture
- Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/Eligibilities
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Other supporting documents, if any.
Service Schedules : Monday to Friday (8:00AM to 12:00 NOON and 1:00PM to 5:00PM)
Processing Time : 40 minutes
Total Charges/Fees : None
Process Availing the Service :
Frontline Service :Provision of Special for Employment of Student (SPES)
About the Service : SPES is mandated under RA no. 7323. The program aims to help poor and deserving to pursue their education by providing employment during summer vacation. This program is conducted yearly. Participants are employed for a minimum of 15 days and a maximum of 45 days during the summer break. A minimum wage is given to every participant where 60% is paid by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
Client Group : Students or out of school youth (intending to pursue his/her studies) 15 to 25 years of age.
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate
- BIR Certification or Income Tax Return (ITR) showing that the family’s income does not exceed P36,000.00 per annum
- 3 copies of 1x1 ID picture
- Form 138 for high school students
- School Certification from the registrar to determine that the student has passed during the previous school year/semester for college students.
Service Schedules : February to March of every year. Monday to Friday (8:00AM to 12 NOON and 1:00PM to 5:00PM)
Total Processing time : 1 hour and 45 minutes
Total fees/Charge : None